Topics

started our new youtube tech podcast.

hi all
we are doing a podcast on youtube in which we talk tech related to us.
android, iPhone, windows, mac and all things in between.
to subscribe and listen to old podcasts.
visit this link.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe2O4s_B34goOtP78FvxX4g
we do this podcast on Sundays at 9:30am live.
you can listen to live video in which we will put link so that you can
come live with us and ask your tech questions.
you can also join our telegram group and ask your tech questions.
to join the group, visit.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEvuNB_7nyYND0KW6w
please share to all that will benefit from it.

Hi

I subscribed, and watched a random podcast. The first think I see is you joke too much. I watched over 60 seconds, but still don't know what topic will you talk in that podcast.

Cuong

On 11/28/2020 9:07 AM, Austin Pinto wrote:
hi all
we are doing a podcast on youtube in which we talk tech related to us.
android, iPhone, windows, mac and all things in between.
to subscribe and listen to old podcasts.
visit this link.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe2O4s_B34goOtP78FvxX4g
we do this podcast on Sundays at 9:30am live.
you can listen to live video in which we will put link so that you can
come live with us and ask your tech questions.
you can also join our telegram group and ask your tech questions.
to join the group, visit.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEvuNB_7nyYND0KW6w
please share to all that will benefit from it.

if you see the discription then you will find the topics.
we go live so cant edit any video.
you can join us for the next podcast which will be a bit professional.
it will be at 8pm pacific time

On 11/28/20, Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Nimer Jaber

Hello Cuong,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have a couple of ways to listen to our podcast, all targeted at different audiences, and it is up to you how you tune in.
  • Our podcast website, www.blindtechguys.com is where you can download past episodes of just the podcast. Episodes on there are shortened and edited. You can also find the podcast on your favorite podcatcher.
  • The Youtube stream is a live stream of us putting together the podcast. As you noticed, it is very relaxed, and it goes how it goes, no editing whatsoever. Some people want this, as it helps them see what happens when we do review things, without the editing, and some people find the laughs enjoyable, so we stream live for that audience. The Youtube videos have recently seen descriptions and tags added to them, so you can see what a cast is about, but if you don't have the patience, please listen to the podcast, where you can also navigate by chapters to your favorite section, view the links in the show notes, etc.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

Hello everyone,

We will be going live on YouTube in about three hours with today's
show. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZc_bUjtL9Y to watch
on YouTube. If you'd like, you can also wait for the edited podcast,
which should hopefully be live tomorrow. This week, we have an
interview from two individuals from strap.tech, as well as the demo of
1password and bitwarden we have been promising. Intermixed will be
some news and listener emails. So join live if you wish, or please
listen when the podcast is released. Either way, please share this out
to your mates.