Topics

Still having trouble with my Apple Watch

Sharon Hooley

Hi again,

I'm still having trouble with leaving the info about what's new, data usage, info about AppleID. I understand that there's an okay button on the Apple Watch, which is up-to-date, that quickly disappears, but how do I get to it before it's lost? I can get to the screen that says close, then done, but it goes right back to the first screen. Sometimes I manage to leave the whole thing, which I guess happens when I dismiss an alarm, but then later it goes back to those screens. I don't like scrambling to activate things! Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com