Streaming service scams

Gene

I generally don’t send reports of scams to lists but in this case, with so many people using streaming services, I’ll make an exception.  See this article for information about increasing streaming service scams.

Gene

Victor

This is good information to know.  I've just shared the link on social media.

Thanks for sharing it,

Victor