Topics

Sudden problem with printer--Feel like a bit of a fool!

Nancy Shackelford

Printer works. Rechecked the USB cord, which I had done before, but I
apparently got a hold of the wrong cord; I give speeches about
trailing a cord all the way, and I failed to do that! So, problem
solved!

Thanks,

Nance

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

We've all been there, done that, at one point or another!  You just give yourself a dope slap and then vow never to repeat that particular mistake again!