Topics

Support email for Sonos

Fanus

Hello list
Does anyone have an email address? On the website it seems they can only be
contacted by phone and from SA that is a very expensive option. Or, Maybe
someone knows the answer: I try to connect my Sonos One speaker to an Echo
Dot but after supplying my Sonos username and password I get an "oops there
was an error, try later" message. I tried many times for the last two weeks,
so I don't think it is a Sonos server error.
Regards
Fanus

joseph hudson

I tried this once with my Sonos speaker and I believe that that skill has never worked.