Topics

Switching Sheets in Google Sheets

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I use NVDA 2020.2 and Firefox 80.0. When interacting with Google
Sheets on the web, I find it quite a hassle to navigate between
different sheets in the file. Usually, I need to do quite a confusing
combinaiton of browse and focus mode switching, moving and activating
the control for the sheet I want to move to, and some more mode
switching to land my focus back into the newly active sheet. I have
looked into this in vain, but is there a keyboard shortcut to move to
next/previous sheet in Google Sheets (equivalent to Ctrl+PgDn/PgUp in
Microsoft Excel)? If not, is there a more straightforward procedure to
reach the control for different sheets and then refocus the newly
active sheet?

I would truly appreciate your assistance with this.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I have found the answer to my question.
1 I will henceforth use Brave (a Chrome derivative) rather than
Firefox to access any Google suite app. The below keyboard shortcuts
did not work for me in Firefox but did in Brave for the same Google
Sheets file.
2 Alt+Shift+K opens a list of sheets and Alt+up/down arrow helps
navigate to the previous/next one directly.

Thanks.