TalkBak command to read the screen

Fanus

Hello list
Can someone please give the command to read the entire screen?
Regards
Fanus

Gene

There is no read entire screen command.  There is a read window command, Narrator key w.

Gene

On 11/27/2022 10:43 AM, Fanus wrote:
Hello list
Can someone please give the command to read the entire screen?
Regards
Fanus

Gene

I thought you were asking about the Narrator command in Windows 10 and presumably Windows 11.  On reading your message again, I see you are asking about Talk Back.

Gene

On 11/27/2022 10:43 AM, Fanus wrote:
Hello list
Can someone please give the command to read the entire screen?
Regards
Fanus

Fanus

Hello Gene
Haha, you had me quite confused: Narrator on an Android phone! I
wondered whether I was missing something which I ought to know!
Regards
Fanus