Topics

Talking pre installation environment images CRC error

Dinga Patel

Hi,

I've downloaded the Talking win pre installation images from Carlos's
website but when I try to run them, I get a CRC error. I've tried
downloading them from multiple machines etc and get the same result.
In the end, I managed to extract the iso image from the win 7 32bit file and
put that onto a USb.
The issue I am having with that is that NVDA starts up and plays the intro
music but then stops talking. I've tried the suggested fixe of pressing ctrl
+ insert + S and trying to change the default speech synthesiser but that
doesn't work. Pressing Ctrl + alt + N keeps playing the startup sound so
audio is working.
Any suggestions would be appreciated to get NVDA to work

Thanks