Topics

talking scales

heather albright

Hello, I think my scale has issues and I have had from 2003. So does anyone know of a good talking scale that is accurate? I went from waying 130 to 139 back to 130 in the span of 3 minutes. I know my cat does not way 20 pounds, she may way 15 pounds. So it has to be the scale showing it’s age! Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

-

On other lists many spoke highly of the taylor talking scale, amazon link below. It goes up to 440 lbs. so you have lots of room to expand.
You might check if weak batteries are the problem before investing in a new scale.

https://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Electronic-Talking-Bathroom-Capacity/dp/B009Y32MVY/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&;keywords=taylor+talking+scale&qid=1603992381

--
XR

Chris G

And if you want to hear a demo of it. Here is a link.

https://www.mysticaccess.com/download/taylor-talking-bathroom-scale-demo/

Chris

[...]

Hi, Thanks for the link. Well, the leads to my batteries broke off in my hand when I went to change the batteries. But, the scale last way past it’s time I think. I bought in 2003 from the NFB independence market while I was working in DC! Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10