Tap Tap See or Be My Eyes?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, Has anyone here used either Tap Tap See or Be My Eyes and if yes, does either of them allow the person helping you to log on to your computer to help you with a task such as Aira does through Team Viewer?

If you could also tell me a little about your experience with either of them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing what you have found.

Sincerely, Vicky V

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Sugar

Hi

I have used be my eyes

They have helped me gift wrap gifts, tell me colors, read me cooking instructions, even help me tell what color my outfits are if my ccolor identifier is not reading it correctly,

And they have helped me pick out fruits and vegetables in the market.

I’ve also used them when my computer is silent.

Sugar

“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”

Walk with me through a second chance of life: consider a Kidney donation:

Blood type ONegative

-Sugar, ❤😘

Hi List, Has anyone here used either Tap Tap See or Be My Eyes and if yes, does either of them allow the person helping you to log on to your computer to help you with a task such as Aira does through Team Viewer?

If you could also tell me a little about your experience with either of them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing what you have found.

Sincerely, Vicky V

www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

Hi Sugar, Thanks for sharing your experiences.  That sounds like they are as useful as Aira, which is quite expensive.

Can Be My Eyes use Team Viewer to log on to your computer and help you with a task there?

Best of luck on your transplant journey!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi List, Has anyone here used either Tap Tap See or Be My Eyes and if yes, does either of them allow the person helping you to log on to your computer to help you with a task such as Aira does through Team Viewer?

If you could also tell me a little about your experience with either of them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing what you have found.

Sincerely, Vicky V

www.avg.com

Sugar

Hello Vicky

Thanks os much.

I forgot to say that they have also read any mail I need to have them read to me.

Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated

Sugar

“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”

Walk with me through a second chance of life: consider a Kidney donation:

Blood type ONegative

-Sugar, ❤😘

Hi List, Has anyone here used either Tap Tap See or Be My Eyes and if yes, does either of them allow the person helping you to log on to your computer to help you with a task such as Aira does through Team Viewer?

If you could also tell me a little about your experience with either of them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing what you have found.

Sincerely, Vicky V

www.avg.com

Marda

A lot of people I know use AIRA for things like financial information or medical information or other stuff that is more sensitive so they feel better using them because they are trained professionals rather than just volunteers who have not been bonded or passed background checks and things like that.

Marda

On 6/28/2022 1:08 PM, Vicky Vaughan wrote:

Hi Sugar, Thanks for sharing your experiences.  That sounds like they are as useful as Aira, which is quite expensive.

Can Be My Eyes use Team Viewer to log on to your computer and help you with a task there?

Best of luck on your transplant journey!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi List, Has anyone here used either Tap Tap See or Be My Eyes and if yes, does either of them allow the person helping you to log on to your computer to help you with a task such as Aira does through Team Viewer?

If you could also tell me a little about your experience with either of them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing what you have found.

Sincerely, Vicky V

www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

Hi Sugar, I guess since you didn’t respond to the part that asked about Team Viewer, that Be My Eyes does not have this?

Thanks so much and best of luck.

Vicky V

Hi List, Has anyone here used either Tap Tap See or Be My Eyes and if yes, does either of them allow the person helping you to log on to your computer to help you with a task such as Aira does through Team Viewer?

If you could also tell me a little about your experience with either of them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing what you have found.

Sincerely, Vicky V

www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks for the clarification.  I hadn’t realized that.  Good catch!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi List, Has anyone here used either Tap Tap See or Be My Eyes and if yes, does either of them allow the person helping you to log on to your computer to help you with a task such as Aira does through Team Viewer?

If you could also tell me a little about your experience with either of them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing what you have found.

Sincerely, Vicky V

www.avg.com

Sugar

Oh I am not sure. Sorry about that.

[...]

Holly

Be My Eyes can not help you with your computer, they can only read the screen for you if you loose speech.

Sugar

Yes, that is what I ment.

I had a issue where jaws stop talking and they individual helped me get it back.

He walked me through it by telling me what was on the screen.

But I did the work.

“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”

Walk with me through a second chance of life: consider a Kidney donation:

Blood type ONegative

-Sugar, ❤😘

Be My Eyes can not help you with your computer, they can only read the screen for you if you loose speech.

Holly

Also, AIRA gives anyone, even non-paying clients, a free five minutes every 24 hours, so if you sign up and download the app, you can call and get help that way.

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks Holly, I appreciate that.

Sincerely,Vicky V

Also, AIRA gives anyone, even non-paying clients, a free five minutes every 24 hours, so if you sign up and download the app, you can call and get help that way.

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks for that info.  I still have to read their FAQ and other welcome package info that I just received.

Sincerely, Vicky V

Be My Eyes can not help you with your computer, they can only read the screen for you if you loose speech.

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks, I’m just trying to learn about other resources than Aira.

Sincerely, Vicky

Be My Eyes can not help you with your computer, they can only read the screen for you if you loose speech.

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Victor

To clarify, Be My Eyes  is free.  I don't know much about Tap Tap See anymore as I deleted that app a few years ago.  I just checked and Tap Tap See has not been updated for 3 years.

Victor

On Jun 28, 2022, at 6:31 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Thanks, I’m just trying to learn about other resources than Aira.

Sincerely, Vicky

Be My Eyes can not help you with your computer, they can only read the screen for you if you loose speech.

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Seeing AI by Microsoft is very useful. It has several different channels that you can pick from such as short text, document, and product. I would recommend this over tap tap see or be my eyes.

Ashley Breger