From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 3:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how do I put bard on my desktop?

Hello, Jim, it's been years since I downloaded BARD Express on my PC. So, I don't remember exactly how I did it. But I'm pretty sure I downloaded it from the BARD website, and the process was pretty straightforward. So, I suggest you go there, log in, and see what you can find. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...