[Tec Talk] kitty wireless.

Jim Rawls

Hi, yes I am in the

 US. I am in southern California. I will check out consumer cellular. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Holly
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 3:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] kitty wireless.

Jim:

Are you in the U.S.?  I just signed up with Consumer Cellular.  I was with Verizon before and my bill was $54 for one phone with 3 gb of data.  Now, with my new service, I am paying $20 a month for the same plan.  They are having a promotion now, so get $5 off every month for the next 20 months, then the price will go to $25 a month.

If you DeLong to AARP or are a member of USAA, you also get a discount.