Tech News, Audible and Play Books Accessibility, Windows 11 Accessibility, and More

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

Nimer and Kirt will be going live Thursday evening at 6:00 PM Pacific U.S., 01:00 UTC to discuss the tech news of the week, Windows 11 accessibility, Audible and Play Books accessibility, and more. We go live weekly on my YouTube channel, so please share and subscribe to stay updated about the latest happenings.

To watch the stream live or any time after, please visit:

If you have questions you'd like answered, you can leave those in the chat, in the comments, or send an email to nimerjaber1@...

Please note that links to any articles we discuss are in the video description.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.