Topics

Test. Bouncing.

Carolyn Arnold

I had notification that I was bouncing - yet again. I copied
the link, went to it, and got message that I was unbounced,
but still not seeing messages. So, this is a test.

Laz

Got it Carolyn. Seems like windstream.net is going to keep bouncing
messages from groups.io so I really recommend you just use your gmail
account instead.

Stay well,

Laz

On 8/8/20, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:
I had notification that I was bouncing - yet again. I copied
the link, went to it, and got message that I was unbounced,
but still not seeing messages. So, this is a test.

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121

Carolyn Arnold

Thanks; I'll try to figure that one out with all of the changes of subscription.

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player/book Reader, Victor Reader Stream & Trek, blindshell Classic phone, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Carolyn, it doesn't normally all the sudden just start sending the mail right away. It will be when the next person writes to one of your groups that you will get messages. Or at least that's how it works for me. If you want to do it last as suggested, give me a shout and I will walk you through the steps to change your email address in your profile.

On Aug 8, 2020, at 9:51 AM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I had notification that I was bouncing - yet again. I copied
the link, went to it, and got message that I was unbounced,
but still not seeing messages. So, this is a test.

Carolyn Arnold

Thanks, Joseph. I'll give that thought. I guess my message
Rules still would apply, since both my Gmail inbox and my
Windstream box are in Outlook. Actually, I have set my Gmail
box to be the first to open.

<4carolyna@...> wrote:

I had notification that I was bouncing - yet again. I
copied the link,
went to it, and got message that I was unbounced, but
still not seeing
messages. So, this is a test.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Yes, I believe that they still will apply as long as they are rules that are created within the outlook program.