From: "Janet Gross" <harvard-97@sbcglobal.net>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 5:31 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] \Thanks For The Invitation.

Hi Carlos,
I'm sorry to hear what happened to you on the blintech list. Although, I'm
pleased that you created this new list! I wish you lots of luck! I'm proud
to be a member of your list! As for blindtech, you were a great asset to
that list, and I'm sure you will be missed from there, but that is their
loss!
Regards,
Janet