Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:53 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Thanks for This List, Carlos.

Thanks for the invite to the list.  Michael Capelle also gave me information on how to join.  Right now, I'm with both lists and we'll see what happens.  I am so far behind on technology and can't afford to do anything about it that I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to benefit from discussions here.  I've always appreciated your instructions, however, so wanted to try this list out.

Thanks for all you are trying to do.

Barb

Carolyn Arnold

Carlos, it is looking like the list is going to be friendly and tech
related. Thanks. And thanks again for the instructions that you gave me back
when I had Outlook express - didn't know it would be going as soon as it
did.

Best from,

Carolyn

Thanks for the invite to the list. Michael Capelle also gave me
information on how to join. Right now, I'm with both lists and we'll see
what happens. I am so far behind on technology and can't afford to do
anything about it that I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to benefit
from discussions here. I've always appreciated your instructions, however,
so wanted to try this list out.

Thanks for all you are trying to do.

Barb

Carlos