Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 3:16 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] thankyou Carlos

thanks for sending out the invite.
cheers
IC
Iaen Cordell:
Mobile: 0412600466.
Email: ianc@...

Monica Jones

He must not like me; I didn’t get the invite. (grin)

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:16 PM

thanks for sending out the invite.
cheers
IC
Iaen Cordell:
Mobile: 0412600466.
Email: ianc@...
Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52
Skype, Monnirose52
Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Carlos

Hi Monica,
I thought that I had in fact sent you an invitation, but if not it is only because the majority of addresses to which I sent invitations were retrieved using a script.  In most cases I did not personally know the Email addresses of the members who were invited or even who the addresses retrieved by the script belong to.  And yes, I know that you were mostly kidding but I thought I would explain anyway just in case anyone else might truly feel as if they were intentionally excluded.

He must not like me; I didn’t get the invite. (grin)

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:16 PM

thanks for sending out the invite.
cheers
IC
Iaen Cordell:
Mobile: 0412600466.
Email: ianc@...
Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52
Skype, Monnirose52
Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Monica Jones

Lol, yes, I was kidding. If you want to send me one though, please send it to

Thanks bunches.

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:16 PM