Topics

The facts about getting a SmartVision phone repaired

Norma A. Boge

I'm posting this because, as a retailer myself, I would not want anyone spreadinng lies about my products.

https://irie-at.com/support/smartvision2-support-resources-2/#1480716477214-e913977e-724c
IRIE-AT
Corvallis, Oregon USA
1-888-308-0059 (toll free)
+1 541-360-3007
Standard Repair Policy
Irie-AT strives to provide our customers with the best product support and after-purchase care. In the event that your product is defective or you require service, please consult your warranty paperwork to determine the eligibility for service.

What is the repair policy?

If the product failure occurs during the warranty period:

Parts and labor will be covered, unless the damage falls outside of the standard warranty coverage. If the damage falls outside of the warranty coverage please see details below.
If the product failure occurs outside the warranty period:

All non-warranty repairs will be charged at standard shop rates.
An Irie-AT Service Technician will inspect the unit and generate a repair quote to provide an estimate of potential charges before proceeding. Once the user authorizes the charges, the Irie-AT Service Technician will proceed with the repair. Upon completion of the repair an invoice will be created and payment will be required before the unit is returned.
Shipping is not included unless specifically indicated be an authorized Irie-AT representative.

Irie-AT is not responsible for any damage that occurs during inbound transport. Should damage occur, Irie-AT will contact the customer immediately so that a shipping claim can be filed if necessary. If damage occurs during outbound shipping please take pictures of the damage and contact Irie-AT immediately resolve the issue.