From: Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 2:03 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Essential iPhone training

Oh, yes, I must check out these, I am a student at Hadley and keep telling myself to watch their iFocus video tutorials but forget to actually do it smile.
Chris
On 4 Sep 2015, at 00:06, Donna <mermaid7@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi

Sorry, I haven't followed this thread from the start. So my suggestion may not be what is being requested. Anyway, YouTube has video tutorials on there done by Hadley school. These tutorials are very indepth and are easy to follow. Some of the things that are covered are the gestures used with voiceover, using seri & using dictation.

I apologize if this off topic for this thread.

Also some Apple stores offer classes for beginner iDevice users. One will have to call and inquire and schedule a time for a class.

Donna

On Sep 3, 2015, at 5:23 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Well, sorry, I should have clarified, I'm more interested within IPhones and IPads as of now. I will probably choose the windows path over the Mac, though. I feel like windows is more opened.

From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@icloud.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2015 9:40 pm

They are only written tutorials. Well worth a read though.
On 3 Sep 2015, at 21:39, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Does that voiceover-easy.net only have written, or do they have audio
tutorials?