Topics

The JAWS feature to prevent loss of beginning speech

Gene

I didn't keep the message from Mike, so I'm sending this information in a new thread. I'm sorry I deleted it but at the time, I wasn't thinking I would answer it. But on further thought, I realized I have important information for nonJAWS users or those using an earlier version of JAWS.

There is a small utility that keeps your sound card active if it times out when it isn't doing anything. Here is a download link for the utility, which is called Silenzio.
https://we.tl/t-YjmwvlAEkb
After the page opens, find and press the download button.

Gene