The latest version of Virtual Recorder or its official website.


Коршун
 

Hello.
Give please indicated in the subject sobzh.
Goodbye.
PS, if I wrote something wrong, it's not me. I myself am from Russia and translate from Russian into English through Google translator.


Gene
 

I don't know anything about the unmodified version of Virtual Recorder.

I have a portable version I can send you as a zip file.  Unzip it, then run it.  It is a portable program and needs no installation. 

It was modified to make it more accessible by the late and missed Carlos.  That was many years ago and I don't know if the installed version is now more accessible.

Others may know about the installed version, if you want it. 

I'll send a link to get the portable version in a later message.  I will send the program to a file sharing site.

Gene

On 6/19/2022 11:21 PM, Коршун wrote:
Hello.
Give please indicated in the subject sobzh.
Goodbye.
PS, if I wrote something wrong, it's not me. I myself am from Russia and translate from Russian into English through Google translator.








Gene
 

Here is the link to Virtual Recorder.
https://we.tl/t-nBQZto5cY2

Gene

On 6/19/2022 11:51 PM, Gene wrote:
I don't know anything about the unmodified version of Virtual Recorder.

I have a portable version I can send you as a zip file.  Unzip it, then run it.  It is a portable program and needs no installation. 

It was modified to make it more accessible by the late and missed Carlos.  That was many years ago and I don't know if the installed version is now more accessible.

Others may know about the installed version, if you want it. 

I'll send a link to get the portable version in a later message.  I will send the program to a file sharing site.

Gene

On 6/19/2022 11:21 PM, Коршун wrote:
Hello.
Give please indicated in the subject sobzh.
Goodbye.
PS, if I wrote something wrong, it's not me. I myself am from Russia and translate from Russian into English through Google translator.









Коршун
 

Hello.
The site says "We have made a very difficult decision to temporarily stop providing services and selling our products on the territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus."
Can you please post it on

https://dropmefiles.com/

Goodbye.


Gene
 

I'll send you a Dropbox link off list.  I don't use Dropbox for sending files to lists any longer because my free account links were temporarily suspended for generating too much traffic.  But with just one person downloading the file, it won't be a problem.

Gene

On 6/20/2022 12:44 AM, Коршун wrote:
Hello.
The site says "We have made a very difficult decision to temporarily stop providing services and selling our products on the territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus."
Can you please post it on

https://dropmefiles.com/

Goodbye.







Gene
 

It appears Dropbox has suspended service to Russia.  I'll upload the file to the site you gave a link to.

Gene

On 6/20/2022 12:52 AM, Gene via groups.io wrote:
I'll send you a Dropbox link off list.  I don't use Dropbox for sending files to lists any longer because my free account links were temporarily suspended for generating too much traffic.  But with just one person downloading the file, it won't be a problem.

Gene

On 6/20/2022 12:44 AM, Коршун wrote:
Hello.
The site says "We have made a very difficult decision to temporarily stop providing services and selling our products on the territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus."
Can you please post it on

https://dropmefiles.com/

Goodbye.








Gene
 

Here is the link.  I haven't used the site before nor tested it but it looks correct.
https://dropmefiles.com/3Ohdv

Gene

On 6/20/2022 12:52 AM, Gene via groups.io wrote:
I'll send you a Dropbox link off list.  I don't use Dropbox for sending files to lists any longer because my free account links were temporarily suspended for generating too much traffic.  But with just one person downloading the file, it won't be a problem.

Gene

On 6/20/2022 12:44 AM, Коршун wrote:
Hello.
The site says "We have made a very difficult decision to temporarily stop providing services and selling our products on the territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus."
Can you please post it on

https://dropmefiles.com/

Goodbye.