Topics

the new edge browser

William Vandervest

Is there a way to navigate by pressing the “G” button like in I e 11, I can’t get it to work in edge, chrome or firefox?

Thanks

William Vandervest

Timelord09@...

There are none so blind as those who will not se “anon”e

Ron Canazzi

Hi William,

The new edge browser or that is the old new Edge Browser which Microsoft included with Windows 10 a few years ago has some issue with the way it displays visited links.  For that reason, no screen readers are able to see visited links.  Therefore the V quick navigation key will not work.

With the newer Edge browser which should be based on Chrome, you can navigate with the V quick key for visited links.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"