Topics

The Next Door app

Kay Malmquist

hi all,
I am wondering if this is just me.  When I am looking at things for sale in the Next Door app, I can go in to the add and see everything there except a way to send a message to the seller.  No matter what I click on, nothing happens.  Does anyone else have this problem and if so, can you help by sending a message to the next door team?  If you have a work around, I'd really appreciate hearing it.  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
— Lao Tzu

mcLeod stinnett

--
From Mack I have an account with nextdoor.com and receive the digest version daily. I went into the for sale section, I chose an add and opened it, read it, opened the dialogue that said send a message to Connie. everything was their including a send button. ,this is on a windows desktop computer. if you have such a thing that should work for you. sorry can't help with phone.

Kay Malmquist

Yes, it is the phone that seems to be the problem. What I'd really like is
for several people to try it on their phones and then go in to help and
alert the next door team that there is a problem using the phone.