the roomer about the trecker

DAVID GLOBE

Ok I just called my vender back, HT Consulting in Hamelton On, and she is ordering a Victor treck for me.  She is hearing conflicting reports about the streem being continued, so nothing deffinit at this point.  My apologies for spreading a roomer, I was shocked when I heard this knews, and it's not uncommin for something to be discontinued without my knoledge.

David

Laz

Thanks David. It sounds like perhaps the dealer may be listening to
rumors and the correct thing for them to do is to contact Humanware
instead of passing on possibilities based solely on rumors.

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, DAVID GLOBE <dglobe@bell.net> wrote:
Ok I just called my vender back, HT Consulting in Hamelton On, and she is
ordering a Victor treck for me. She is hearing conflicting reports about
the streem being continued, so nothing deffinit at this point. My
apologies
for spreading a roomer, I was shocked when I heard this knews, and it's not
uncommin for something to be discontinued without my knoledge.

David

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com