Topics

This week on Eyes On Success: Inspirational Stories of the Visually challenged

blueskies11

This week’s episode of eyes On Success is:

2101 Inspirational Stories of the Visually Challenged (Dec. 30, 2020)
Show Notes
In her recent book, “Inspirational Stories of the Visually Challenged Plus Resources”, Margaret Barnhart tells the stories of a number of visually impaired people she has known over the years. Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with Margaret about what inspired her to write the book, some of the people depicted in the book, and their journey with vision loss.

Find the show and much more at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Eyes On Success has been available every week now for the past 10 years.  We hope you have been enjoying the show and look forward to our listeners sharing it with friends and joining us next year as the show continues to bring you more informative and inspirational stories!

Enjoy and happy New Year.

The Hosts: Peter Torpey and Nancy Goodman Torpey

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

       www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

       www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

       www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

       EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@...

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

       EOS_discuss+Subscribe@...

Send suggestions or comments to:

      hosts@...