This week on Eyes On Success: Designing a Profession

blueskies11

This week’s episode of eyes On Success is:

2117 Designing a Profession (Apr. 21, 2021)
Show Notes
“Who Wants to Hire a Blind Interior Designer?” was the subject of an introductory email we received from John Robert Wiltgen’s publicist. So we decided to find out! Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with John about his very successful career, how he worked around his impaired vision, and about some of the other challenges he had to overcome.

Join the eyes On Success Discussion List to share your thoughts with other listeners by sending a note to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe@...

You can also subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts if you don’t want to miss an episode.

Enjoy!

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

       www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

       www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

       www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

       EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@...

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

       EOS_discuss+Subscribe@...

Send suggestions or comments to:

      hosts@...