This week on Eyes On Success: Behind the Scenes At eyes On Success

blueskies11

For the final episode of the year we have a special episode of eyes On Success:

2153 Behind the Scenes at Eyes On Success (Dec. 29, 2021)
Show Notes
There are many steps that go into hosting and producing a successful podcast. This week hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey walk listeners through the process that they follow in putting each episode of Eyes On Success together. From deciding on topics and people to interview through the distribution of episodes to listeners around the world, you’ll hear it all.

Happy new year to all.  Join us next year as we begin our 12th year of hosting and producing eyes On Success!

You can download the episode from the link above or subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts if you don’t want to miss an episode.

For more options, listeners can also now hit the “Subscribe” button on the new Eyes On success YouTube channel at:

www.youtube.com/c/EyesOnSuccesswithhostsPeterandNancyTorpey

or even listen on their Amazon, Google, or Apple smart home devices by simply saying “play the Eyes On Success podcast.

Enjoy and help promote the show by sharing with a friend!

The Hosts: Peter Torpey and Nancy Goodman Torpey

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

       www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

       www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

       www.youtube.com/c/EyesOnSuccesswithhostsPeterandNancyTorpey

Tell your smart speaker to

       “play the Eyes On Success podcast”

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

       EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@...

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

       EOS_discuss+Subscribe@...

Send suggestions or comments to:

      hosts@...