From: Howard Traxler
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Since the subject line of this thread doesn't say anything about thunderbird, I've not been following it; and thus, have missed the address of the thunderbird tutorial that was (obviously) mentioned in a previous message. Wonder: Would someone please repeat that addtress? I'll keep following this thread--which seems incorrect to me.

Thanks.
Howard

On 11/17/2020 5:36 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 06:31 PM, Janet wrote:
Now, had Brian, told me some of this yesterday before I downloaded your tutorial, I might have had a better understanding.-
Janet, it is not my obligation to spoon feed you, or anyone else. What I said was stated, and clearly, in the reference material I offered. I don't intend to keep typing information I have already offered because you, or anyone else, doesn't bother to read what's been offered. I don't offer this sort of stuff because it's irrelevant to the situation or questions asked.

As to working with Thunderbird Add-Ons, I give step-by-step instructions in the tutorial for downloading and installing this specific add-on.

I really don't know what more I can do, and I'm not going to answer a single additional question that I know I have already addressed in material offered that you clearly have not bothered to read, yet demand the same answers it gives!

~ Madonna