Topics

Thunderbird and Outlook help, was, re: Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Gene

I changed the subject line. I often skip them because they so often are more or less meaningless. People may feel free to change them if the topic drifts to something else.

The link to the tutorial is:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&;id=1k72PjkZetz3CdJDTtiug2DaIjtiod4Tq

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Since the subject line of this thread doesn't say anything about thunderbird, I've not been following it; and thus, have missed the address of the thunderbird tutorial that was (obviously) mentioned in a previous message. Wonder: Would someone please repeat that addtress? I'll keep following this thread--which seems incorrect to me.

Thanks.
Howard

On 11/17/2020 5:36 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 06:31 PM, Janet wrote:
Now, had Brian, told me some of this yesterday before I downloaded your tutorial, I might have had a better understanding.-
Janet, it is not my obligation to spoon feed you, or anyone else. What I said was stated, and clearly, in the reference material I offered. I don't intend to keep typing information I have already offered because you, or anyone else, doesn't bother to read what's been offered. I don't offer this sort of stuff because it's irrelevant to the situation or questions asked.

As to working with Thunderbird Add-Ons, I give step-by-step instructions in the tutorial for downloading and installing this specific add-on.

I really don't know what more I can do, and I'm not going to answer a single additional question that I know I have already addressed in material offered that you clearly have not bothered to read, yet demand the same answers it gives!

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041

If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you're always going to be disappointed.

~ Madonna