Topics

Thunderbird not responsive so many times a day

Beth

Hi, all.
I have always been a huge fan of Thunderbird, but ever since I've used a later version or an earlier version of Thunderbird, I just see these stupid message thingies that say not responding more than my share of times per day. It has happened about eight times yesterday, a few more today, so Idk if there's a patch or a specificity I need to work out for Thunderbird. Please let me know guys if there's anything I'm missing.
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407

You might be able to find out what is crashing by looking at technical information about the crashes.  or maybe it's time to try the old version of Windows Live Mail or the Outlook Express release that has been altered to be compatible with Windows 7.  I see nothing unusual or exceptional about Thunderbird.  Thunderbird has features some people are interested in other than e-mail but just as an e-mail program, I see nothing that would induce me to keep using it if it were not performing properly on my machine and if solving the problem was difficult.

Gene

I have always been a huge fan of Thunderbird, but ever since I've used a
later version or an earlier version of Thunderbird, I just see these
stupid message thingies that say not responding more than my share of
times per day. It has happened about eight times yesterday, a few more
today, so Idk if there's a patch or a specificity I need to work out for
Thunderbird. Please let me know guys if there's anything I'm missing.
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

Beth

I'm using Windows 10 for Thunderbird, so Idk why when I am doing something it constantly goes frozen. I'm this close to writing Mozzilla and saying you guys need to patch up Thunderbird and make it better. Eliminate all crash stuff, keep it smoothly running.
On 9/2/2015 9:09 AM, Gene wrote:

[...]

Carlos

It is impossible to completely eliminate all bugs in any software.  Or at least any software which is updated as often as Thunderbird.