Topics

TNeed Tablet recommendation

Michael Amaro

Hello Listers,

I am  looking in to purchasing a tablet.  I want to be able to use zoom browse the net email listen to music.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Email:

JFK"What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."

Hello Michael,
Were you looking for a tablet with are you voice assistant or just a general android tablet? Feel free to email me off list to discuss this further.

Ashley

On Mar 6, 2021, at 7:40 PM, Michael Amaro <mikeameli@...> wrote:

Hello Listers,

I am  looking in to purchasing a tablet.  I want to be able to use zoom browse the net email listen to music.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Email:

JFK"What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."

Michael Amaro

with voice assistant.  Or windows 10

Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] TNeed Tablet recommendation

[...]

Then I would recommend a Samsung tablet.

Ashley

Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 9:35 PM

[...]

John Holcomb II

Then either Samsung or Microsoft Surface would  be your best bet.

John

[...]

Marie Nelson

A friend of mine got a Lenovo tablet running Win 10 and really likes it.