Topics

trouble with micro soft edge

Hello there, I am using windows ten with thunder bird and I can not use internet explore any nor, but I have micro soft edge, but I don't know how to use it can anyone help me?

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Bharat

Hi Angel,

Edge & Chrome work more or less the same way. There are a hoste of
Tutorials available for Chrome on Freedomscientific's training page.

In addition to this, they also conducted a webinar especially for
using Edge with JAWS. I would share the links for the archive of that
webinar as soon as they share it.

If you have been used to working with IE, there's really not much you
are going to miss much while working with Edge or Chrome except the
RSS feeds for which i have't really found a very reliable addon so
far.

I would also be sharing a list of my addons that you can install in
either of the browsers to further customise your experience.

Thank you,

bharat.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 03:59 AM, Bharat wrote:
Edge & Chrome work more or less the same way.
-
Yep, with a few small exceptions, the retention of the Favorites terminology but implemented just like Bookmarks are in every other Chromium-based browser being one of them.

I haven't seen the FS webinar to which you make reference, but the only word of warning I have is to make sure that it's for the new Chromium-based Edge, not original Edge, which should be gone from any Windows 10 that's being kept up-to-date at this point.

Bharat

Hi Brian,

Yes, that is for the version of Chromium based edge. & here is the
link for the page where the webinar & accompanying material would
appear soon.

https://www.freedomscientific.com/webinars/exploring-the-edge-chromium-browser-with-jaws/

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 03:59 AM, Bharat wrote:

Edge & Chrome work more or less the same way.
-
Yep, with a few small exceptions, the retention of the Favorites terminology
but implemented just like Bookmarks are in every other Chromium-based
browser being one of them.

I haven't seen the FS webinar to which you make reference, but the only word
of warning I have is to make sure that it's for the new Chromium-based Edge,
not original Edge, which should be gone from any Windows 10 that's being
kept up-to-date at this point.

*Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely
fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.*