Trying to set up and use a Folio Smart Keyboard with case

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Does anyone use a Smart Folio keyboard on your iPad? Either I don't know all the details of the arrangement, or it just doesn't work. So I need confirmation if I'm doing this right, please. So I put the iPad inside the case with the hole in the corner surrounds the little round thing. on the back near the side and volume buttons of the iPad. The keyboard fits upside down against the screen. When I want to use it, the only thing that makes sense to me is to pull it off the screen, like lifting the lid of a case, and fold it backward over the underside, so that the screen is upside down. Is this correct? If not, how should I do it? And is there one or more keys that I need to press or hold, and/or an adjustment in settings, before it will work?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com