From: Rob Hudson
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2020 6:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Turn off Speech in jFW

In NVDA speech can be disabled with NVDA+s. What is the equivalent in JFW? There are times when it would be useful to just use a braille display.

Jim Wohlgamuth

    Insert F-4

then the enter key to confirm

On 03-Sep-20 19:05, Rob Hudson wrote:
In NVDA speech can be disabled with NVDA+s. What is the equivalent in JFW? There are times when it would be useful to just use a braille display.

Gene

Insert f4, then enter closes JAWS. the command I gave in an earlier message leaves it running and stops speech.