From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Parsons
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:30 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] tutorial on Google Suite

Morning all,

About two months ago, I learned about a tutorial for the Google Suite.
I think I remember downloading it, but I can't find it. I don't remember
if it was possibly a web based thing? It covered all aspects of the Google
Suite: docs, drive, sheets etc. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I got it, decided to pay.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@...
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Bharat

Hi Ann,

Could i request you to share your impressions about the quality of the
material & whether it is worth buying. Also if the answer to the above
is yes, please also share the link from where you got it.

Thank you,

bharat.

On 7/1/20, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I got it, decided to pay.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@...
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I haven't received it yet, but I am expecting that it will be as well planned as is true of any of Mystic Access' tutorials. Somebody over there has had training in writing curricula. Dunnow who it is, but one of the characteristics of Mystic Access tutorials is that they follow an organized curriculum for each course. This is what distinguishes it and access technology Institute from the run-of-the-mill tutorials put out by techies. Techies are great folks, truly, and we wouldn't have the advances in tech without them, but many cannot write good curricula. They just don't know how! Maybe writing curricula should be taught to techies along with the techie stuff? <smiling> That is why there are technical writers.

Anyway, I expect to receive my tutorials soon, and will report back.

Ann P.