From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Many of us
Sent: November 20, 2021 11:36 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Twitter clients that work with windows

Hi

what is a good twitter client that will work with windows?

I was using TW blue but now it wont work!

Anyone have a simple client that works good and is accessible with jaws?

shirley

Madison Martin

Hi Shirley,

I also use TWBlue; there was an update so that’s likely why yours isn’t working anymore. Go to the website and download the new version and you should be good to go again!