Topics

two items

Joe Giovanelli

Good morning,

I have two questions:

1. Is there a list for Iphone users?

I have Eye-d Pro on my Iphone. When it opens, there is loud music which is much louder than the voiceover speech.

Is there a way to turn off the music?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Joe Giovanellli, W2PVY

gbmagoo@...

Good morning what is ID Pro I did a search for in the App Store and didn’t see it I’m curious and then maybe I can help you thanks

On Aug 28, 2020, at 07:28, Joe Giovanelli <joegio100@...> wrote:

Good morning,

I have two questions:

1. Is there a list for Iphone users?

I have Eye-d Pro on my Iphone. When it opens, there is loud music which is much louder than the voiceover speech.

Is there a way to turn off the music?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Joe Giovanellli, W2PVY

Monte Single

Yes, there are lists for I phone users.

The only one I ha ve the subscription infor for is;

Phonesfortheblind-subscribe@groups.io

From: gbmagoo@...
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, August 28, 2020 11:03 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] two items

Good morning what is ID Pro I did a search for in the App Store and didn't see it I'm curious and then maybe I can help you thanks
On Aug 28, 2020, at 07:28, Joe Giovanelli <joegio100@...> wrote:

?Good morning,

I have two questions:

1. Is there a list for Iphone users?

I have Eye-d Pro on my Iphone. When it opens, there is loud music which is much louder than the voiceover speech.

Is there a way to turn off the music?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Joe Giovanellli, W2PVY

Mike B

Hi Joe,

Here is the info for 2 groups:

VIPhone group:
To post to the group:

To subscribe:

To unsubscribe:

iDevices group:
To post to the group:

 - to subscribe to this group

 - to unsubscribe from this group

Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 7:28 AM

Good morning,

I have two questions:

1.  Is there a list for Iphone users?

I have Eye-d Pro on my Iphone. When it opens, there is loud music which is much louder than the voiceover speech.

Is there a way to turn off the music?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Joe Giovanellli, W2PVY

Carolyn Arnold

Here is the bottom letterhead of the V iPhone list, and to
subscribe, of course, just copy the unsubscribe line and
take the u and the n out. Send email with Subscribe in the
subject field.

--
The following information is important for all members of
the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of
this list, or if you feel that a member's post is
inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be
reached at: @markmarcus. Your list owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraquinn@...

http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@.../
---
Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
from it, send an email to
viphone+unsubscribe@...
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A7365E432EF84BA887
3FB0958BB88A5C%40home
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A7365E432EF84BA88
73FB0958BB88A5C%40home?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

From: gbmagoo@...
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, August 28, 2020 11:03 am

Good morning what is ID Pro I did a search for in the App Store and didn't
see it I'm curious and then maybe I can help you thanks
On Aug 28, 2020, at 07:28, Joe Giovanelli <joegio100@...> wrote:

?Good morning,

I have two questions:

1. Is there a list for Iphone users?

I have Eye-d Pro on my Iphone. When it opens, there is loud music which
is much louder than the voiceover speech.

Is there a way to turn off the music?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Joe Giovanellli, W2PVY

Gene

What does the phrase subject line mean? It means what it says. Its ;purpose is to describe what a message is about, the subject. A question, help, a curious problem, and so many others don't do so. Your need for help or whether a problem seems curious to you or whether you are going to ask a question tells us nothing meaningful about the subject. Its as though an author wrote a mystery novel about a crime committed in some city or other and named it a novel. His ;publisher wouldn't allow it.

Examples of good subject lines are, can't follow links using Firefox, A problem using Pontes Media Player, how do you hear audio description using Netflix, and so on.

Even if you aren't that good at writing subject lines, it would be far better to write an awkward one describing the subject than something like Help.

It is so widespread to use meaningless subject lines that I've never seen standards enforced on the lists I'm on for writing them. At the same time, messages like that below mine, now and then, help remind and inform members of what a subject line should be.

You are both being considerate of others and making it more likely that you will get good help from more people because many people decide what to read solely on the basis of the subject line.