From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: December-01-19 7:07 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Typhoon

Hi all. This is strictly Off topic I know, but please keep my family in the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to 150 MPH, bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches is as of now raging across Luzon Island in the Philippines. The hurricane winds is slowly rising, blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak early this morning, philippines time. I am expected to return to my family for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore. I only hope that I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they are safe and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for us. If you don't, keep us in your hopes. Thank you.

Mike B

Hi Jaffar,

Our prayers are most certainly with you, your loved ones and your fellow country members!

Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2019 5:06 AM

Hi all. This is strictly Off topic I know, but please keep my family in
the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to 150 MPH,
bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches is as of now raging across
Luzon Island in the Philippines. The hurricane winds is slowly rising,
blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak early
this morning, philippines time. I am expected to return to my family
for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore. I only hope that
I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they are safe
and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for us. If
you don't, keep us in your hopes. Thank you.

Pamela Dominguez

I will. I hope you can get to them, and that everything is not ruined. Pam.

Hi all. This is strictly Off topic I know, but please keep my family in
the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to 150 MPH,
bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches is as of now raging across
Luzon Island in the Philippines. The hurricane winds is slowly rising,
blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak early
this morning, philippines time. I am expected to return to my family
for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore. I only hope that
I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they are safe
and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for us. If
you don't, keep us in your hopes. Thank you.

Victor

Hello:

I am a devout, practicing Catholic and I do believe in God. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted and let us know how your family and friends are doing. Feel free to do it off the list if you like.

God bless,

Victor

On Dec 1, 2019, at 5:06 AM, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

Hi all. This is strictly Off topic I know, but please keep my family in the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to 150 MPH, bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches is as of now raging across Luzon Island in the Philippines. The hurricane winds is slowly rising, blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak early this morning, philippines time. I am expected to return to my family for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore. I only hope that I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they are safe and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for us. If you don't, keep us in your hopes. Thank you.

Carolyn Arnold

Have prayed. Let us just know how you and your family are after the storm is over.