Topics

UBER App it is broken? please confirm.

Mário Navarro

hello, can someone confirm if the uber app is broken with voice over?
I did the most recent uber update and now it  is broken...

when opening the app, VO is unable to focus on the content. just get the sound of crash, toc, toc, toc ...
can someone confirm this to me?

thanks.
cheers.

wendy Sheld-Walker

What versions of IOS and the Uber app are you running? I am running
Uber 3.419.100 (August 27 update) and IOS version 3.6.1 (August 30
update). It seems to be running fine for me. Have you tried
uninstalling the app and redownloading it?

Wendy Walker

On 9/1/20, Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@...> wrote:

hello, can someone confirm if the uber app is broken with voice over?
I did the most recent uber update and now it  is broken...

when opening the app, VO is unable to focus on the content. just get the
sound of crash, toc, toc, toc ...
can someone confirm this to me?

thanks.
cheers.

Mário Navarro

hi.

thanks for responding.

i am using ios 12, latest august update, and iPhone xr.
yes, I uninstalling the app and redownloading but without success.
my uber app, is completely broken.
thank you.
cheers.