Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 3:08 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] update to chicken nugget

I’m so stupid. Lol.  Every time I read chicken nugget info, I google it and not read the readme file lol, so that keystroke I mentioned of CTRL windows w was for an older version and it was alt windows w. Now it’s no longer hidden!

Dammit, Microsoft, stop making my life miserable.

Thanks to everyone who responded though.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52