Topics

upgrading my windows 10

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I want to upgrade my windows 10 because I'm still running 1809 so I know I'm several levels behind. How do I do this? I'm using jaws 2020 if it matters, with google chrome.

Thanks.

Troy

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file (download in MS-Word docx format)
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041  

Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.

~ Technician with the username Computer Bloke, on Technibble.com

Troy Burnham

I forgot to mention that I don't have a win 10 installation disk. When I upgraded to 1809 a while back I went into somewhere on my laptop and did the upgrade but I don't remember where that was.

Troy

On 10/23/2020 8:45 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file (download in MS-Word docx format)
--

Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Please, please, please - read the instructions before asking for something you don't even need.
--