Topics

Uploading files to Facebook

Sharon S

Hi all, I am a leader of a scout group. The group has a Facebook page which all the families are subscribed to. I have put together a program for the term for my group and now I need to put it up on the Facebook page. I am using the classic Facebook page which was suggested here and using internet Explorer. I know I should be using another browser but I am trying to get this computer ready to give to my mum so don’t want to put new programs on it at the moment. I have been able to write a message and post it to the group but I can’t find a way to upload files. I tried using the photo option and when I went to brows I chose all file types, then I navigated to the file I want to upload and hit enter. The box closed but then the Facebook page said it wasn’t a recognised format. Is there something I am missing? Or do I need to just copy the whole document and paste it into the message box?

Hoping someone can help.

I’m using Jaws 2020 and windows 10.

Thanks.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

Abbie Taylor

I've never attached documents to Facebook posts, only copied and pasted them. So, unless someone else has a better solution, that's probably your best bet.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...