Topics

usb powered pc monitor

heather albright

Hello, I just picked up a usb powered pc monitor to replace my dying ten year old monitor. I tried looking at specs. I looked at several and none of them have away to change the screen brightness Does anyone know of one that will allow you to change the brightness of the screen? Or away to turn off the screen when one is not using it? I tend for this monitor to be used when a sighted person needs to look at the screen. I heard nvda has away to turn off the screen but does jaws 19 have this feature. That might be the easiest way to go!

Thank you, Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites: