Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 3:37 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] USB stick question

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to check the amount of space that's left on a USB stick?
I'm sure it says the size on the package, but of course we don't have the
package anymore. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

chris judge

You shouldn’t have to do all that though. Pressing insert tab while focused on the drive will give you that info.

Chris Judge