User way accessibility overlay

John Holcomb II

Hi there,

So has anyone seen the user way accessibility overlay on websites?

I’ve heard Leo Laporte advertise it as a sponsor on his Tech Guy radio show, and hearing him descried it… it reminds me a lot of the AudioEye etc. thing we were talking about.

Is this particular one any better, or does it interfere with screen readers and generally suck  just like the rest?

Like the others, all a website owner ha have to do is put a JavaScript code one line in their page and it is suppose to do magical things.

Now I know Leo isn’t super familiar w with accessibility and that.

John

Andy

it's like the others.  it serves no purpose for a screen reader user.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 9:17 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] User way accessibility overlay

Hi there,

I’ve heard Leo Laporte advertise it as a sponsor on his Tech Guy radio show, and hearing him descried it… it reminds me a lot of the AudioEye etc. thing we were talking about.

Is this particular one any better, or does it interfere with screen readers and generally suck  just like the rest?

Like the others, all a website owner ha have to do is put a JavaScript code one line in their page and it is suppose to do magical things.

John

Marda

If it's just one line of code it sounds like the others.  There is no one line of code that will make a website magically accessible.

Marda

On 11/29/2021 11:17 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

Hi there,

John