Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 4:00 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] using firefox

Hello, I have not used firefox for over a year or so. I have been using brave instead. I missed the meeting concerning the new   firefox at the nfb convention. The reason I stopped was that it was slow and kind of laggy and sometimes when it updated, it stopped working.  So can someone tell me if they have fixed these issues? Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

heather albright

Oh, I just stopped using it as it seemed to load much slower than brave. I was just wondering if the new version loaded better and if they got rid of that page lag. I do use brave and some times edge as sometimes brave blocks downloads and I just pop over to edge. I have not figured out why my brave shield blocks certain things like my books off bookshare, no spam. Just wanting to know if anyone is using the latest firefox, 9 is it not? If I try it, do I just go to www.ninite.com or to the firefox download page? Does firefox have a shield blocker like brave? Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10