Topics

Using Nick Names In Thundergbird

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I almost never use nick names in the 20 plus years I have been using computers. A friend of mine wanted to use nick names in Thunderbird. I thought the simple way would be to enter an address in your address book and then in the nick name field, choose an easy to remember nick name such as the first name of the addressee. For some reason in Thunderbird 38.X latest version, this isn't working.

Am I missing a step to create nick names in Thunderbird? Does anyone else have a better method to create an address in the address book and use a nick name?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."