keystrokes? I'm used to using Outlook, what are the differences and
similarities between Outlook and Thunderbird? Are there any mailing lists for
Thunderbird users? I'm not sure I want to give up Outlook, but I'd still like to
know how to use Thunderbird. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Any
help/info/suggestions/tips anyone can provide are very much appreciated!!!!!!!
Thanks
Madison

Hello Madison, there is a list for help with thunder bird

On 2021-06-15 2:53 p.m., Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
So I decided to download Thunderbird since it's free and it seems to be popular
among screen reader users and also for when I eventually move out in case I
can't afford an Office 365 subscription. I was able to access my gmail account,
but I haven't done anything else yet. So for those of you who use it with Jaws,
what do I need to know about using Thunderbird with Jaws? Is there a list of

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Madison Martin

On 2021-06-15 2:53 p.m., Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
So I decided to download Thunderbird since it's free and it seems to
be popular among screen reader users and also for when I eventually
move out in case I can't afford an Office 365 subscription. I was able
to access my gmail account, but I haven't done anything else yet. So
for those of you who use it with Jaws, what do I need to know about
using Thunderbird with Jaws? Is there a list of keystrokes? I'm used
to using Outlook, what are the differences and similarities between
Outlook and Thunderbird? Are there any mailing lists for Thunderbird
users? I'm not sure I want to give up Outlook, but I'd still like to
know how to use Thunderbird. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Any help/info/suggestions/tips anyone can provide are very much appreciated!!!!!!!
Thanks
Madison

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

heather albright

Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Gerald Levy

To join the Thunderbird email list, send a blank message to:

thunderbird+subscribe@groups.io

Gerald

Yes, please tell us the list subscription. I would like to know where this list is.

--

Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Roberta Nevels

--

Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Alex Stone

Thanks for this, I used to be on the list, but couldn’t remember the details.

--

Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io