From: joanne
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 9:45 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] using windows 7/fix file path too long to delete

I have tried researching this but can only find trying to do what I want done with command prompt. I don't really understand those directions and wonder if I can delete a file that has a long path some other easier way. There was one solution I read using 7 zip file manager, but when I open file manager it doesn't give me a list of possible folders so I can direct it to the problem file. I hope someone can help. I really don't want or need these particular files and hope they can be easily deleted. Using windows 7 and jaws 2019.

Thanks.