Topics

V7 headphones with microphone not working

Greg Daniel

Hi listers,

I am using a six-month-old desktop computer running Windows 10 with JAWS 2020.  I recently purchased a pair of headphones with an attached microphone from A T Guys, but the headphones are not functioning when I plug them into a USB port.  Does anyone have experience using the V7 headphones and am I missing something in terms of system settings, please?

Thank you for any assistance.  The only response I’ve gotten is an error message which claimed that the USB port could not supply enough power for the device.

Greg

Mike B

Hi Greg,

Have you tried any other USB ports?  Also, when a USB headset is plugged in it's usually seen as another soundcard.  Try looking in your list of soundcards for this device.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!