Very basey audio

Fred Adams

I am using W11 and latest jaws and my computer audio is very basey.  This is a computer or windows problem as jaws is working just fine and I know how to adjust jaws audio.  It is hard to listen to you tube etc because of the baseness in the audio.  I have checked out all of the settings many times but can find nothing.  This all started about a month ago as it was fine before.  Will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND

John Holcomb II

Have you checked to see if enhancements  on your sound card are turned on?

Or if a possible Dolby profiles is enabled?

I am using W11 and latest jaws and my computer audio is very basey.  This is a computer or windows problem as jaws is working just fine and I know how to adjust jaws audio.  It is hard to listen to you tube etc because of the baseness in the audio.  I have checked out all of the settings many times but can find nothing.  This all started about a month ago as it was fine before.  Will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND

Fred Adams

Thanks much.  I did have the audio enhancements turned on.  It is great to have my audio back to my liking.

Thanks much,

Have you checked to see if enhancements  on your sound card are turned on?

Or if a possible Dolby profiles is enabled?

I am using W11 and latest jaws and my computer audio is very basey.  This is a computer or windows problem as jaws is working just fine and I know how to adjust jaws audio.  It is hard to listen to you tube etc because of the baseness in the audio.  I have checked out all of the settings many times but can find nothing.  This all started about a month ago as it was fine before.  Will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND

John Holcomb II

You’re welcome.

That’s always the first thing to check k.

John