Very basey audio

Fred Adams

I am using W11 and latest jaws and my computer audio is very basey.  This is a computer or windows problem as jaws is working just fine and I know how to adjust jaws audio.  It is hard to listen to you tube etc because of the baseness in the audio.  I have checked out all of the settings many times but can find nothing.  This all started about a month ago as it was fine before.  Will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND

John Holcomb II

Have you checked to see if enhancements  on your sound card are turned on?

Or if a possible Dolby profiles is enabled?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred Adams
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 2:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk. groups. io <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Very basey audio

I am using W11 and latest jaws and my computer audio is very basey.  This is a computer or windows problem as jaws is working just fine and I know how to adjust jaws audio.  It is hard to listen to you tube etc because of the baseness in the audio.  I have checked out all of the settings many times but can find nothing.  This all started about a month ago as it was fine before.  Will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND

Fred Adams

Thanks much.  I did have the audio enhancements turned on.  It is great to have my audio back to my liking.

Thanks much,

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 3:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Very basey audio

Have you checked to see if enhancements  on your sound card are turned on?

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND

John Holcomb II

You’re welcome.

That’s always the first thing to check k.

John

Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2022 3:50 PM

Thanks much.  I did have the audio enhancements turned on.  It is great to have my audio back to my liking.

Thanks much,

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 3:22 PM

Have you checked to see if enhancements  on your sound card are turned on?

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND